Followers

Sunday 12 June 2011

Crafter's Companion Challenge 13 - Here Comes Summer


Well this is my FIRST Crafter's Companion challenge entry!!! OMG!!!

I just had to use the new Humphrey's Corner CD to make my card and I just love these Frame Cards! 
I made it up the beach scene as so very summery and then used it as an easel card.  I then printed off 2 of the backing papers and backed the frame also with the heart paper so that it all matches at the back. I then spelt the word Summer Fun with the alphabet and used spray and shine on them. Next I used my heart punch on some of my Core-dinations card stock and wrapped some pretty pearlescent ribbon around and then finished off with 3 little shells!

I do hope you like it and any comments will be greatly appreciated!
Debbie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment