Followers

Monday 27 February 2012

Stamping up my stamps!!!

Oh My Goodness I am not blogging a card!!! I will be though soon - LOL!!!
Well I thought I would make a start on filing my stamps after Marcea very kindly put on her blog how to do it.  I am no where near finished, barely started actually, as it took me quite a while if I am to be honest as not all my stamps were cut out but I am very happy with my results.  Here is my first "batch" the Strawberry Kisses Collection!




Have to say I much prefer them this way than in CD boxes, they took up far too much space for one!! Now they just pop in an A4 ring binder and you can flick quite quickly and easily through them!

Thanks Marcea for giving me a kick up the backside to get sorted!!! LOL

Thanks for looking
Debbie
x


No comments:

Post a Comment