Followers

Sunday 15 April 2012

CC Challenge 23 - 4 Legged Friend - Benjamin Bunny

Got my new Benjamin Bunny CD out for a bit of a play!
Have used one of the new Beatrix Potter Embossing folders and decoupaged Benjamin in the middle.
I found some brown textured paper from a paper pack going back a while that I got from Crafters Companion so I used this along with one of the beautiful backing papers and printed 2 styles of borders of different colours on top of each other.
Next I printed off one of the flowers and decoupaged it up from the "Strawberry Kisses" CD!
I then added the Happy Birthday sentiment from "The Tale of Two Bad Mice" CD and glazed a few printed buttons to finish off! Forgot to say the card size is 8x8 Scalloped!


Thanks for popping by and taking a look! :-)
Debbie
x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie
    Great card using the adorable Benjamin. I love the embossing folder (I must have missed that one!!) You really are a Crafters Companion.
    Thanks for taking part in our challenge.
    Maybe we will see you one day at our colouring days at the Aston Hotel. xx

    ReplyDelete