Followers

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Beatles/Simpsons Card!

Thought I'd best blog my latest cards that I have made for orders.  They have been getting a lot of admiration and more orders from them of which I'm delighted! 

This one is for one of my friend's husband who will 62 this month and he has quite a lot of interests, one of them being into The Beatles and Simpsons so thought this card suited the occasion quite well.  I was not to put anything on the front of the card which was quite hard for me!!  When my friend picked it up she was absolutely delighted with it!

I have used the Mimic CD to import the image of which I printed onto "Super Smooth" paper. I then made the matching Insert and Envelope. Seems quite a simple card to make but did take me a few hours to source the image and get it "just right"!
I do like to be as perfect as I can!!!!
 Hope you like it :-)



Thanks for stopping by :-)
Debbie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment