Followers

Sunday 25 November 2012

Craftaganza 2012 - Day 1

Have had the most awesome time ever at the Crafter's Companion Craftaganza which ran over 3 days! I'm totally exhausted!!! I know these aren't in date order but better late than never!
 
The first day was Thursday and the first class we had was with Claire Hamer and we used the amazing E-Bossers!!!!! We had to share which didn't go down well, we all wanted one each! LOL! We made this, totally love it and have it hanging in my "crafty area". We used the fabulous new Die'sire dies and quilling flowers.

 
Next class was with Sarah Millsop and we made a necklace and earring set, well nearly, I made half the necklace but promise to finish it, just took so long to get the hang of making loops, I was loopy by the time it ended!! LOL!!! But did manage the earrings!!!!
 
 
 
The last class of the day was with Sheena Douglass, what a laugh she is!!! and I made this!! Pretty impressed with myself I have to say.  We used Luminarte paints which were awesome! Added some stamps, embossed it, a bit of tearing and voi-la!!!!
 
 
Will be back with more!!!
Thanks for popping by!
Debbie
xxx
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I agree craftaganza was fab & all your makes are gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous all of them. I need to make the sheena card!!!!! Louise. Oooh by the way grace said Debbie is lovely!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous Debbie, pleased you had a fab time.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks fantastic, wish I had been there.
    It is a great event, so much fun and creativity.
    I still have the fear that like the last time I was there I JUST made it back to Scotland before we were snowed in for 2 weeks.
    Look forward to seeing all the other makes.

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete