Followers

Monday 26 November 2012

Craftaganza 2012 - Day 2

Here is what I got up to on day 2 at the fabulous Craftaganza!
 
First class today was with fabulous Leann and it was colouring with Spectrum Noirs and making a card. I absolutely love this card and Leann showed us how to do chocolate box bows - I think that all DT cards will have these on from now on as we all loved them!!!! 
 
Funny thing happened, we were all busy making our cards and I went to get my topper which I had fabulously coloured in (LOL!!) and couldn't find it, then spotted Caroline (another DT member) who I was sat next too had only half inched it and had inked the edges and had matted and layered it too and was onto her last cut, it was so funny! Well saved me a heap of time I can tell you, thanks Caroline!!!
Here is the finished card!
 
 
 
Next class was with the one and only Sara and we made a Stationery Case!
 
There was a lot of scoring and folding but got instructions now so should be able to do one "all be myself"!!  As you can see it's not quite finished but I will complete, it's on my to do pile!!!
 
 
The last class of the day was with the lovely Louisa and we made a wreath made of cones - well some of us did!!!! I just couldn't get my cones all the same, just wanted it to look perfect! Louise did try to help but I failed, miserably! Here's what I ended up with, still a load to roll!!!
 
 
On the evening it was party time at the Aston Hotel, was totally shocked when I was awarded a certificate for being the "biggest crafting perfectionist" all because of those cones, I'll be dreaming about them!!! LOL!!! I was presented my certificate by Simon, Sara's hubby, OMG I was so emotional!
 
 
Then we had a special guest Mr Nigel May!!! It's was A-May-Zing!!!! He did a "This is your Life" and we learnt such a lot about him, we now know he has a tattoo on his bum! LOL!!!
 Here's a picture of us! 
 
 
Well thats it for now, final day tomorrow!
Thanks for popping by!
Debbie xxx
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous makes Debbie, hope we get to see the finished wreath. :-)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Debbie. I love the image and colours.
    It's sounds like you've had a fabulous time, I love the photos.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie,
    Loving all the things you have made. Knowing you I can understand why you did not get the "wreath" finished.................miss perfection!!!! I have done one of these and it is a lot of work, you really do not get a lot of time at the classes for things like this.
    You are making me jealous and wishing I had been there, we had such good fun the last time.
    Maybe next year.
    Thank you for sharing your photos.

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete