Followers

Tuesday 13 November 2012

My 1st Card as a DT Member for Crafter's Companion!

OMG!!! How happy am I!!!!!! I am now a DT Member for my favourite Craft Company, Crafter's Companion!!!!!
It's the best news I could ever of wished for! 
 
There is a new SWALK POTW on Friday, 16th November 2012 called Paw-fect Pals and here is my first Sneek Peek card I made using the new CD.
 
I have used the Decoupage Sheet, Backing Paper, Border and Buttons to make this, isn't the image just gorgeous!  I have also used "Tags 1" from the new range of Die'sire Dies and then just added a bit of glitzy twine to my buttons.
 
Hope you like it, will be blogging another tomorrow!

 
Crafter's Companion will also be launching another 2 CDs, a SWALK Digi CD for the first time and SWALK Papercrafting CD and there will be 12 new Stamp Plates!!! You can read more about it HERE!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Love Debbie
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Debbie. I love the decoupage image and fabulous colours and design.
    Congratulations on yoru DT post too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Debbie, this is so beautiful hun. Love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy CONGRATULATIONS so happy for you. You make wonderful cards. I love this one, What a great design. loving the images and the colours FABULOUS xxx

    ReplyDelete