Followers

Thursday 15 November 2012

Sneek Peek 4 - SWALK Pawfect Pals

Here's another SWALK card, just wanted to squeeze another one in before the launch tomorrow!!!
 
I have used the Digistamp CD to make this one and used my Spectrum Noirs to colour her in. I used backing paper from the SWALK 2 CD and layered my image up onto a Die'sire Die called Ornamental Oval Frame and added a few buttons, bit of ribbon and a rose!

Spectrum Noir Colours Used:
Hair - GB1, 8, 10 & EB5
Dress & Bows - DR1, 5 & 6


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Love Debbie
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Another pretty card Debbie. I love the image and she looks so pretty in red!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi debbie, just to say how pretty your card is. the colours and the way you coloured it are fantastic. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie, WOW! this is stunning Oh! the hair. I feel that you could reach in and touch it, it looks so real, all beautifully coloured.
    Have a Great Day

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Debbie. The hair is great! :)

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete