Followers

Sunday 6 January 2013

Happy New Year & Darice Folders!

Happy New Year Everyone!!! Hope you all had a good time over the festive holidays!!

Here are my 1st Crafter's Companion cards on TV!!!!
 
Today I have 3 cards to show you using the Darice Embossing Folders which were shown on Create & Craft by the lovely Louisa McClean yesterday.
 
This first one was made using the "Animal Prints" Folder.  I used Xeru from the Toreads Stamp Collection and backing paper from the CD. Core'dinations card stock and added a few leaves and a sentiment!
I coloured in using my Speccies

Spectrum Noir Colours Used:
Hair - GB5, OR1, OR2 & OR3
Skin - FS1, FS4 & FS8
Shoes & Club - GB1, GB8, GB9 & GB10
Leaves - DG2, DG3 & DG4
Bands - CR11, DR5 & DR7
Camouflage Effect - DG2, DG3 & DG4
How to this can be found here:


My next two were made using the "Reptile" Folder. This one I used Humphreys Corner Decoupage and one of the Die'sire Tags, core'dinations card stock, a few card candi and some ribbon!


This one I used Morehead Everyday Decoupage and again one of the Die'sire Tags together with Core'dinations card stock, card candi and a sentiment from the Morehead CD


Thanks for calling by, I so appreciate all your comments!
Debbie
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. WOW WOW WOW FABULOUS and GORGEOUS, love them all, They are brilliant Debbie xxxx

    ReplyDelete