Followers

Thursday 10 January 2013

Nigel's Blooming A-May-Zing!!!!

Hi Everyone, hope you are all well!
 
Today I have my 1st Sneak Peek at the fabulous new CD by Nigel May,
BLOOMING A-MAY-ZING!!!!
 
It's launch is going to be live on Create & Craft on 14th January at 6pm from the CHA shows in America!
 
For my 1st card I choose the Yellow Roses and used one of the Card Companions onto a 6x6 scalloped card.  I edged the backing paper with one of my Spectrum Noirs and then added glitter, buttons and ribbon!
 
 
Thanks for popping by!
I will have another sneaky peak tomorrow!
 
Debbie
xxx
 

2 comments:

  1. totes gorgeous Debbie I love this xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Debbie. I love the bright sunny colours and pretty flowers. The swirl die looks fab too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete