Followers

Sunday 17 February 2013

3 From Darice!

Another Post from me! Just catching up so I don't get too far behind in blogging!
 
Here are another 3 Darice cards which I made. My first one is using the beautiful Flowers Folder
I used backing papers from SWALK CD1 and matted and layered onto Core'dinations.  I used the folder onto some pink Centura Pastel Card and then added my sentiment. I have used Spellbinders Floral Ovals, Memory Box, Precious Hearts and Joy Flowers 
 
Spectrum Noir Colours Used:
Dress & Shoes - PP1, PP2, PP3, PP4 & PP6
Hair - GB1, GB8, GB10 & EB5
Skin - FS2, FS3 & FS8
Outline - BG1
 

 
My next card is using the Snowflake Folder, very simple card. Used Centura Pearl Card and  Christmas Embossed Core'dinations. Then I used a Poinsettia Die and Die'sire Tags 1. For the sentiment I used Mulberry Wood "Christmas Wishes" stamp plate and then sprayed the whole card with Spray & Sparkle Iridescent!

 
My final card was made using the Nature Folder. For this one I used Diesire Ornamental Oval Frame for the corners, Die'sire Rose Small and Large and Die'sire Tags 1. I used Core'dinations, Kraft Card and Black card to matt and layer onto. I distressed the edges on almost everything using Vintage Photo Distress Ink Pad, which I love using! Added a few butterflies and a gem! 
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by, please feel free to leave a comment as I love to read them!
Debbie
xxx
 
 
 
 






2 comments:

  1. Hi there friend,
    Great to see more of your wonderful cards.
    They are all fantastic but first one has to be my favourite.
    Hugs

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Debbie. The little ballerina is so sweet!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete