Followers

Thursday 21 February 2013

Crisalis Classics Sneak Peak - Day 3

Hi everyone!! Well less than 24 hours to go before we see the lovely Leann from Crafter's Companion on Create & Craft with the launch of 2 stunning CDs, Crisalis Classics and Paintbox Poppets! It's going to be Pick of the Week and it all kicks off at 12 Noon!
 
Difficult to choose what to show you today so have decided on 3 cards!
 
My 1st and 2nd one I have made using the Toppers section on both CD's, Wondering what to do with an A5 image I made them into Pictures to stand anywhere really! This image is from the Crisalis CD. I made up the box which I got from Franki's Crafty Touch and edged it with some Centura Pearl Pastel Card stock and attached a stand at the back. I put a sheet of acetate through my E-Bosser using the 8x8 Regency Frame Embossalicious Folder to give a lovely effect. (Don't use acetate that is too thick or too thin!) I then decorated the picture with elements from the CD, added a flower using the Blissful Flower Die and edge with peel offs.
 

 
This next picture was made using one of the Toppers from the new Paintbox Poppets CD. Same idea and this time I used 6x6 Regal Corner Embossalicious Folder. Again I decorated the picture with elements from the CD.
 
 
 
 
My final card was made using the Card Companions scetion of the Crisalis CD. 
I distressed all the edges with a Wild Honey Distress Ink Pad and matted and layered onto Gold Mirri, used some peel offs around the edge and elements from the CD. Lastly I attached a Heart Epiphany which is hanging freely by the ribbon!
 

 
So looking forward to seeing my cards on TV, still cannot believe I am part of the Crafter's Companion DT Team! They are all mega talented, please pop by their blogs and see their work as it is stunning!
 
Will have another card tomorrow....or 2!!!!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by, please feel free to leave a comment as I love to read them!
Debbie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment