Followers

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Faerie Poppets/Angel Whispers - Another Sneaky Peak!

Hello everyone on this mighty blustery day!
 
Here is another one of my makes from the new Faerie Poppets/Angel Whispers CD which is launching this Friday on Create & Craft!
 
This is a card with a gift bag or you could put the card in the bag using the Angel Whispers CD. 
I have used the Ultimate Pro to make my bag and popped on an Epiphany in a Metal Charm to hang off the ribbon handle. I then decorated with elements from the CD and used the Ornamental Flower Frame.
 
The card is made up from the Card Companions section on the CD along with So Mod Core'dinations, backing paper, an insert and a bit of matching ribbon. 







 
Thanks for popping by, I will have my final card to share with you tomorrow!
 
Debbie
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Debbie these are absolutely gorgeous, the sweet images are adorable.

    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CARD and bag Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous projects Debbie. The images looks great and I love the designs and pretty colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project Debbie love them both, such pretty colours.

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete