Followers

Friday 10 May 2013

More Camden Town Creations

Hello everyone! Blimey what a busy day I've had, just about caught up on everything!
Hope you enjoyed the shows with Dawn today, last I heard 35% had Sold Out so it looks like it's a definate winner, I knew it would be!
 
Here are a couple of more cards I made with the Easel cards.
The 1st one I decided to make into a Heart Easel, it was just a perfect fit with my Heart Die!

 
 
 
Really love these cards, they are so easy to make and so effective!
 
Will have a few more tomorrow! Thanks for popping by!
 
Debbie
xxx
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Hi they are great ,and yes got mine today xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards Debbie.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie these are brilliant cards, love them all

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete