Followers

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Bebunni - 2nd Sneaky Peak!

Hi everyone, hope you have had a good day!
 
Here is my next card to show you from the new Bebunni Range coming to you this Friday!
 
This is a giant A4 card!  I have used one of the gorgeous fabric prints and distressed the edges slightly! I used some of the gorgeous backing papers that are on the CD along with a beautiful sentiment!
To finish off I used some ribbon and set it all off on silver mirri!
 
 
Thanks for popping by! I'll have another to show you all tomorrow!
Bye for now
Debbie
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Aww!! Debbie,
    This is so sweet, I love it.
    Really like what you are showing.
    Be back tomorrow for another look
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, another sweet image. Fab design and colours too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete