Followers

Monday 14 October 2013

Bebunni Sneaky Peek 1

OMG! I haven't blogged in ages! I'm so sorry, just lots of things been going on!!!!
 
Well it's Pick of the Week time this Friday on Create and Craft with the cutest little bunny EVER!!!!!  There is a double CD rom, together with stamps and a Hunkydory Kit, you are going to LOVE it!!!!
 
Here is my first sneaky peek!
 
I have used one of the new stamps along with Core'dinations that I have put through my E-Bosser using the Embossalicious Large Dot Embossing Folder. One of the fabulous sentiments along with some satin ribbon and pearls!
 
Spectrum Noir Colours Used
 
Bebunni - IG1, IG2, IG3 & Blender
Ears - CR3, CR4 & Blender
Present - IB1, IB2, IB3
 


 Close Up!

The Inside!
 
 
 
Thanks for looking and be back tomorrow with another sneaky peek!
 
Debbie
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous card Debbie.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Debbie ,
    Another stunning card with beautiful colouring and great design
    Will catch up with you soon
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, he is one cute bunny! Gorgeous card Debby.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete