Followers

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Good Luck "G" - Bebunni says Bye!

Good evening! Oh my goodness we're in March!!! Where are these days going, time really does need to slow down.

Well I've been uber busy making a card for my friend at work who is leaving for pastures new!  I haven't known Georgina very long but she is going to be sadly missed.

I have used the BeBunni Floral CD to help me make this little larger than 8x8 card, reason its bigger is that I wanted to matt and layer it onto Blue Mirri Card and when you print the design it is exactly 8x8.

From the CD I used the gorgeous Megapage, totally love doing decoupage cards, really stand out and this one is pretty high I can tell you!  I used backing paper and insert to match.  

Extras used were the Be-Bunni Flower and Be-Bunni Butterfly and Bee Dies
1" Alphabet Dies
Corners from Ornamental Flower Frame Die.
Core'dinations So Mod
Blue Mirri Card
Glitter & Gems


The Inside


The Back


I had to make a box for sure for this to fit into!
I used an 
Insert from the CD matted onto more Blue Mirri
Backing Paper to line the box base
Topper from the CD 
Chantilly Lace Stamping Frame Die
Letter "G" from the Alphabet as that's what 
she's known as!
Glitter 




Thanks so much for popping by!
My friend leaves on the 20th! 
Eeeeek I hope she likes it!
Debbie
xxx


View blog post for supplies

5 comments:

  1. Oh WOWSERS Debs this is utterly FAB, G will love it for sure!!! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Debbie,
    Great to see your wonderful creations again.
    Love, love, love it, that image is so darned sweet making a fantastic card.
    Have a great day
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card and box Debbie.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Debbie, such a sweet card and a box to match too, lovely!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card and matching box. Love the little bunny and fab design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete