Followers

Sunday 11 October 2015

Card for a Friend!

Afternoon crafters!  Well the weather is keeping mild thankfully but not enjoying these dark nights! :-( Never mind, Roll on Summer!! :-) Lol!

Here is a card I made for my friend who I work with, she absolutely loved it!  This is my first time using the Sugar & Spice CD from Crafter's Companion and I've had the CD ages!! Tut Tut!

Was immensely pleased with how it turned out and it didn't take me long to do at all!



Card with Envelobox





The Inside



Have another to share tomorrow!

Thanks for looking! 
Debbie
xxx


View blog post for supplies

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation Debbie, lovely!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Debby, fab design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Debbie love the colour combo and beautiful design.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete